Thursday, October 20, 2016

Ecuador Missions Share Time, October 23 at 6 p.m.

Photo by Shobeir Ansari
I am only a few weeks away from my third year anniversary at FBC Bowling Green.  I cannot believe by how quickly these three years have gone.  I am extremely grateful FBCBG felt the Lord’s calling of me and my family to this fantastic church.  I have shared this information before, but whenever a church and a pastor are determining if they are a good ministry fit, they look at ministry matches.

One of those ministry matches for Kristy and me was the Ecuador Missions ministry FBCBG had established.  There is no way we could have ever imagined the impact and relationships we would have developed with the wonderful people of Ecuador.  We could have never predicted one of these precious Ecuadorians would move to Hardee County and be teaching a Sunday School class at our church.  Even this morning, another one of our dear Ecuadorian friends was in the church helping out while she is visiting the states.  These relationships are dear to us and we cannot express how influential these dynamic people have been to our lives.  We are deeper, richer and better as a result of these brothers and sisters in Jesus.

If you would like to learn more about our Ecuador Mission, then I invite you to our share time this coming Sunday, October 23, at 6 p.m.  We had a team in Ecuador at the start of this month and they are going to be sharing with us what the Lord did during their trip.  I am looking forward to hearing about the Lord’s power, provision, and presence from this most recent trip.  I’ll see you Sunday and let us all praise the Lord for His amazing goodness. 


If you have found this blog to be helpful, please forward it in Facebook or retweet it in Twitter.  I would also appreciate if you would tell your friends to read this blog.  As always, if you have a comment you would like to make regarding this Thoughts by Scott, please feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment